Hawaii Baptist Academy welcomes you as a candidate for admission. Applications and supporting credentials for the 2017-2018 school year may be forwarded to the Elementary Admissions Office from September 1, 2016.
All applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to submit your application as early as possible. The non-refundable application fee is $75.
- Complete the application online.
- Please submit the following to the Elementary Admissions Office within 7 days of submitting your online application:
- A signed copy of the online application
- A copy of your child’s legal birth certificate
- Please download other required documents from the Forms section of the Admissions tab on the school website.
- All Kindergarten boys: must be five years old by July 31, 2017.
- All Kindergarten girls: must be five years old by September 30, 2017.
- If your child’s preschool offers a progress report or report card, please submit the 1st semester or 2nd quarter report.
- One (1) teacher reference form is required. Please download and print the K Form, sign it and give it to your child’s present teacher along with a stamped envelope addressed to HBA.
Decision letters mailed out before April 15
Date to reply: May 10
Admissions notification continues as long as there are vacancies. Students on the waiting list will be notified when an opening occurs.