Requirements for Non-Teaching Positions
- Completed and signed employment application
- Personal reference from your pastor (may be submitted separately from your application)
- HBA shall employ only individuals who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of their lives, and demonstrate a living relationship with Jesus Christ as described in “The Faith and Message”, the tenets of the Southern Baptist denomination.
- Must be active members of Southern Baptist or evangelical Christian churches.
- Requests for interview are made by telephone or in writing. Following the interview(s), an offer of employment will be made either by telephone or in writing.
- Upon an offer of employment, you will have 2 weeks to make your decision.
- Due to the large number of applications received, only interviewed applicants will be notified of the final decision.
- All applications are maintained on active status for two years. After two years, a new application must be submitted for consideration.